A. Introduction to ‘Tutor!’
This agreement applies to your use of any McGowan & Choe LLP current services and future services which you can buy, get or subscribe to. This agreement applies to ‘Tutor!’ and this service is currently only available in Singapore, which means that Singapore’s governing laws apply to this agreement.
B. Using Our Services
As a condition of use, you promise to not use this service in an unlawful and prohibited manner or in any other purpose other than intended by McGowan & Choe LLP. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the service:
- To abuse, harass, intimidate, impersonate or threaten any other person;
- To take part in any physical and/or emotional relationship between individuals met through the app.
- To have tuition in student’s homes without the consent of their parent/guardian, if the student is under 18.
- To post or transmit, or cause the posting or transmitting of any content that is obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane or that infringes any copyright or right of another person;
- To communicate with McGowan & Choe LLP representatives in an abusive or offensive manner
- To create multiple accounts for the purpose of attracting users of the service
- To use this service for commercial purposes
Payments, Taxes or Refunds
You can acquire Content on our Services for free or for a charge, either of which is referred to as a “Transaction.” Each Transaction is an electronic contract between you and McGowan & Choe LLP, and/or you and the entity providing the content on our services. Content prices may change at any time. If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of Content, your exclusive and sole remedy is a refund of the price paid, as determined by McGowan & Choe LLP.
C. Limitation for Liability
In no event shall McGowan & Choe LLP be liable for personal injury or any incidental, special, indirect, or consequential damage whatsoever. The governing law and forum shall be the laws and courts of Singapore.